Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacation snap shots

I did finally get my pictures loaded from my Camera to my PC.....these are only the ones from the second half of the trip after I bought the new camera....still waiting for my parents to download their pictures on-line (hint hint Dad!)

A quick snap shot of my and the kiddies…Andrew was mad because we had to take more pictures, and Abby just want to get to the Piano to plink plunk away on it. So did I if I tell the truth! I miss not playing the piano and wish I had rented one over here…heck, I could have bought one and had it paid off in the 5 years I’ve been here! Will get back into it when I move to the US…..might actually decide to take lessons….nah, 30 years of self teaching has worked fine so far! I’m happy just to fiddle around with it.

Another Gorgeous Lake Michigan sunset. Saw this one with my big sis Becky.
Here are the kids in front of the Mackinaw Ice Cutter at the Coast Guard Festival in Grand Haven.
I think we have a new job career in mind…..she looked a natural sitting up there steering the Canadian Coast Guard boat we toured. Actually she is determined at this point in her life that she is going to be a chef when she grows up!
My Mom, my sisters and me.
Some pictures of the weekend and the most recent crafting come up! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

Great pics!

I am determined to make it to Mackanaw Island next trip to MI.

Kathy said...

LOVE THE PICTURES. SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.