Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Weaved Hotpad

Weaved Hotpad
Designed by Kimberly A Langlois
Copyright © 2008 Kimberly Langlois All rights reserved.

This pattern can be found as a PDF download on Ravelry, at the following link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/weaved-hotpad

Or you may email me at: kaml19 @ yahoo . com Please include in the subject line "Weaved Hotpad Request"



Requirements:
2 colors of worsted weight cotton
H hook

Legal jargon:

Copyright © 2008 Kimberly Langlois All rights reserved.

Reproducing or transmitting this pattern by any means for any purpose other than for personal use constitutes a violation of copyright law.

This dishcloth may be made for personal use only. Should you wish to make the finished dishcloths for sale, please contact for permission. Should you wish to use this pattern for a class or event, please contact for permission.

14 comments:

sara said...

Yay! So pretty! Glad I didn't have to wait. By the time I got to Bloglines, the teaser and pattern were both up!

Yasmin said...

Thats so pretty! Thanks for sharing the pattern. I like your colours!

Kathy said...

LOVE THE HOT PADS.

Vinita said...

Beautiful design !!! I just loved it.

Anita said...

Generous, my friend! I LOVE it. I'll let you know when I make one!

LG said...

Hey Kim! How could I missed this post with your own pattern? I´m sorry! Here goes:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crafty Andy said...

Kimberly this is clever and beautiful. Thans for sharing!

SSKcraftshop said...

Hi Kimberly very pretty weaved hotpad...i had emailed you but can you send me this pattern if you dont mind....thanks Seema
Email id:saraf.mohan@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello kimberly I like your colours and style of your weaved hotpads if u dont mind can u please send me the pattern of this, I have emailed u already,
mail address:sweetgift118@yahoo.com

pallavi said...

hey.. its completely new pattern and color combination is gud too.. coz of it.. its giving soothing luk...

Anonymous said...

Hi

I liked the pattern very much tried few in different colos . Thank you .
I sell knitted and crochet made stuff to many friend ..... Can i have the permission to sell this finished product?
Thank you

Lokkette said...

I love this pattern. It is really useful in my kitchen. Several friends have seen mine so I made some gifts. Friends of theirs would like some too so I would like to be able sell them if possible. I am more than happy to make a donation to charity for each one sold. Many thanks.

Lynda said...

I would like to make a dozen of these for a craft sale in October. I would like your permission to do this. need to make some extra money. Please and thank you.

Deirdre said...

Hi, I was wondering if you might have the pattern for the smaller hotpad with the border. It seems to be only one row of double crochet for each piece then it is surrounded with a border of double crochet rows. The one I'm looking at is this https://stylesidea.com/celtic-weaved-crochet-stitch-hotpad-potholder-free-pattern/ but I cannot seem to find the pattern anywhere! Before I try to create my own, I thought I'd ask. This is a fun project and looks great in so many colours. Thanks for posting the pattern on Ravelry.