The City of Crochet

Crocheting...an escape from everyday life in Europe as I face the perils of yarn shopping in a foreign country and dealing with all of the crazy looks I get for crocheting & knitting on the public transportation system.

[100 Things] [Places to Visit] Check out our Frappr!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Fried eggs, fried eggs....

I was feeling hungry this morning so I decided to whip up a egg....


A quick and easy pattern written in Japanese with symbol charts, so it required reading the chart which I rarely like to do.
Pattern found here: Sunny side up tawashi Pattern can be found by clicking on the Japanese Characters directly under the picture: 目玉焼きタワシ
Was made with Red Heart Super Saver & an E hook

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home