Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Christmas Table

I must admit.  I have become addicted to Pinterest.  I have found some amazing inspiration and ideas on there.  The most recent helped me put together my table centerpiece for Christmas.
Last year I was gifted a gorgeous Christmas centerpiece to use.  With how big my table is though there was something missing.  Off to Pinterest I went!
 
I found a cute idea to take wine glasses,  fill with ornaments and top with a votive.  Voila!
I do not like the idea of having votive candles out solo so I switched it up.  I used tea lights in cute red containers I picked up in Europe and instead of ornaments I used glitter balls of varying sizes and jingle bells...this tied in nicely with our Christmas Party called Jingle Balls.
Here is the finished table which brought joy all season long!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Lovely table setting, Kimberly! Very nice idea for the wine glasses...I'd have to try that out sometime :)

Leo Simpson said...

Hi great reading yyour blog