The City of Crochet

Crocheting...an escape from everyday life in Europe as I face the perils of yarn shopping in a foreign country and dealing with all of the crazy looks I get for crocheting & knitting on the public transportation system.

[100 Things] [Places to Visit] Check out our Frappr!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hola from Buenos Aries!!!!


A quick picture of me, Zori & Leen out and about in Buenos Aries last night. Having a great time down here will be sad to leave tomorrow but also happy to go on and visit 2 days with my Grandfather. Vacation is flying by faster than the speed of light - wish I had another week or two or three here to enjoy!

More details on the trip to come. I did manage to find 2 yarn stores so far, will see if I visit any more tomorrow with Vik!

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:03:00 AM, Anonymous Zori & Leen said…

    Hi Kim

    Hope you have a safe trip!
    We already miss you, you should have been there on the way back home with more car-flirting Argentinians :-).

    Take care

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home