Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tuesdays are for pizza making!

Happy tuesday everyone! Tonight me and Steve are heading off to pizza making class! Signed up for a lesson in groupon...should be fun learning something new with him!

Things are going great between the two of us! Steve is officially moving in the end of the month when he can terminate his apartment lease. He and Lil' Bear haver been here now since new years without any issues. A smile is constantly on my face these days! :)

I am still working on the baby blanket. Finished 2 more squares last night...slow but steady! Need to think about what my next project is going to be!

Still have not organized the craft room and books...focusing on other areas of the house which need it more....i.e.last night I cleaned out the closet and dresser, getting rid of junk and garbage including 6 parties of old shoes...I told steve to hurry and throw them out before I changed my mind!

Have a wonderful tuesday everyone!

No comments: