Monday, October 08, 2012

Living Life.....Loving It!

Really? Nothing posted since February?? Wow! All I can say is that I have been so happy and so busy that blogging has been far far far from my mind! So to catch everyone up...Steve moved in with me beginning of March. The dogs have gotten along fabulously and so have Steve and I! We spent the summer bowling on a league together with 2 friends which was great. Then on August 4th, the direction of my life changed with one question to which the answer was Yes! So come September 14th of next year I will be marrying my best friend. Here is a picture of us taken last night at Steve's cousin's wedding.
Might get this blog back on its original craftiness track one of these days....just need to find the time to finish some of my on-going projects! Talk to you all soon!!

6 comments:

alcatmom said...

Congratulations!! You two make a lovely couple and you look very happy together.

.:Cris:. said...

Congrats!!!

Karla said...

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! How exciting!

Like you, I've not been blogging often. But I want to get back into it! Maybe we'll see more posts from each other again soon. :)

Mimi said...

That's wonderful news Kimberly, congrats to you both :)

LG said...

Congratulations!!! Soooo happy for you!!!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks everyone! We are both so very excited!