The City of Crochet

Crocheting...an escape from everyday life in Europe as I face the perils of yarn shopping in a foreign country and dealing with all of the crazy looks I get for crocheting & knitting on the public transportation system.

[100 Things] [Places to Visit] Check out our Frappr!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun in the sun on an Island!

I spent the long weekend in Greece in Athens and on the island of Mykonos! It was great fun, lots of sun and LOTS of good food......although if I see another Greek Salad in the next few weeks I just might scream! I've never ate so much salad and Feta in a short period of time.

First up some pictures of Athens - both of the Acropolis - one from the streets of Plaka and the other from the hotel pool area where we stayed the night......


Next a view of Mykonos .....

From the left - 2 random French girls we met then its Te-Keisha (the birthday girl), Melissa and then Me......
The whole group of us that went - from the left - Te-Keisha, Melissa, Tomekah, Me and Matt....
I have been starting a ton of new projects the past week, but of course nothing is finished (typical me) I'll try to post some pictures soon though - need to find the time - they are up on Ravelry for the most part in my WIPs.


Talk to you all soon!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home