Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And the price is.........

The USD cost of that....ummm...lovely purse is: $439

Which means our winner is Ikkinlala with a bid of $450.....nope, this is not the Price is Right, so even an overbid counts as it was the closest. The Euro cost is €323 which my BF choked on when I told him the cost. I still can not believe the cost - the materials are cheap, the look is tacky / gaudy, the handles are rosey pink leather (which do not come close to matching anything else on the purse) and the inside is a cheap cotton. I guess they took into consideration the amount of time needed to tie on all of those thingies.

Ikkinlala - I've sent you an e-mail asking for your information!

Thank you to everyone that played! I'll have to keep an eye out for some crochet items here in Belgium and do this again - it was fun to see everyones "bids"

5 comments:

AmysBabies said...

Aw man, I was so close ;D

LG said...

Congratulations to the winner! The expensive flip flops made me think too much for the purse! Was funny, Kim!

Mimi said...

It was fun! ...did someone buy the purse?

Yasmin said...

Really, I'm curious too..did someone buy it yet? I've seen people carrying around such wierd things out here and they are priced so absurdly high.

Kellycat said...

Wow I was only off by 100 bucks. That s...tinks! LOL What a wacky purse. I'd like to try to make one out of bubble gum wrappers folded. Just for haha's. Have a great weekend Kim.