I was tagged, so here goes with 6 wierd things about me....
1) I can not stand to sleep with socks on - does not matter how cold my feet are, socks have to come off!
2) I have to finish every book that I read. To date, I think that I've only ever not finished one book, and it is still sitting their taunting me to pick it up and finish it
3) I can tell by looking at the cover of a book 95% of the time if I've read the book and also what it was about.
4) I often dislike mixing foods, and will eat all of one thing on my plate before moving onto the next thing on my plate.
5) I have an elephant memory about things....my parents will call me to ask if I know where something is (although not so much now that I am away for such long periods) and I don't forget things...like Mary Anne Wilder still owes me $5 from 11th grade, and Mike Gage stil owes me $20 from my senior year in college....granted I'll never collect on either, but I still remember! =)
6)I can not role my tongue....no way, not possible, not even a slight upwards bend happening