The City of Crochet

Crocheting...an escape from everyday life in Europe as I face the perils of yarn shopping in a foreign country and dealing with all of the crazy looks I get for crocheting & knitting on the public transportation system.

[100 Things] [Places to Visit] Check out our Frappr!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Hello!!

Happy New Year!

I am back to Belgium - it has been a very hectic and fast 2 weeks in the US...heck 4 weeks for my whole trip.

I will be posting some updates and pictures as soon as I can, along with a few overdue thankyous for a Stitch Marker swap that I was in, as well as the details of my Argentina trip. I've also decided not to submit my scarf pattern for submission, so I will be posting that one on my blog soon hopefully.

My jet lag is almost zero this time around - amazing enough! When I came back in August it took me over a week to re-adjust and yet this time it has taken me less than 1 day. Will see how I am doing after the weekend though!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home