Saturday, June 02, 2007

One, two, three...NOT IT!!!

Crap, not fast enough. I'm it as shown by Yasmin AND Kathy

Here goes:

THE RULES:
Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves along with the rules of the game, as well as tagging seven others by listing their names as part of the blog post and leaving a blog comment for the tagged individuals to let them know that they've been tagged.

Well I've already done the Sevens Meme so now to think of some new things....

1. I've gone out on a date with a guy from every continent except South America (then again, some people consider South and North America to be one continent so if you're in that group, consider that I've gone out on a date with a guy from every continent)

2. I'm a pack rat and like to save everything...I occasionally do a complete dump but the lack of clutter does not last!

3. I hate washing dishes

4. I love to procrastinate

5. I would love to go to law school

6. I'm a huge family person and can not go more than a few days without talking to at least one member of my family

7. I love travelling - planes, tranes, automobiles....heck, I'd travel by unicycle if it was my only option! I'd never be happy staying in one place for the rest of my life.

Now who to tag: Vik, Kelly, Jenny, Kayt, Marvie, Jessica, and YOU, yeah, YOU!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

The last one is pretty obvious to us who've been reading your blog :) So it follows the first one would not be hard to do. I totally imagine you being all the other in between, since you are a typical Lion, much like my older son. I guess you can get away with 2,3 and 4, because you are so good in what you do for a living ;)

LG said...

You can always come back to Argentina, and #1 may change! ;)