Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Sevens Meme

Faye tagged me for the following little meme:

The "Seven" Meme
A. Seven things to do before I die

1. Buy a house
2. Visit every place on my Places to Go list
3. Ski (without breaking anything)a black run....in Europe
4. Go on a safari
5. Take an around the world cruise
6. Learn a second language....fluently
7. Take a pastry/baking course

B. Seven things I cannot do
1. Roll my tongue (thank Dad)
2. Speak a second language fluently (intermediate French and smatterings of others yes)
3. Bake fluffy light pastry
4. Walk in a straight line
5. Handstand
6. Golf
7. Avoid all of the Seven Deadly Sins (Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy, Pride, Anger, Gluttony)

C. Seven things that attract me to ...
1. Reading: The ability to escape reality for a short amount of time
2. Traveling: The ability to find out what is around that next corner
3. My Family: Unconditional love
4. Skiing: The thrill of flying down a mountain
5. Pansies: Their happy little “faces”
6. Baking: The ability to make something from nothing
7. Dancing: the fun and joy of letting loose and kicking up my heels

D. Seven things I say most often
1. Are you smoking?????
2. Yeah……right
3. Ne touché pas
4. Pardon
5. Non, merci
6. I don’t know (as in when will I be moving back to the US)
7. Whatcha doin?

E. Seven books (or series or genres or topics) that I love
1. Les Miserables
2. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
3. The Ordinary Princess (have loved this book for years)
4. Nora Roberts trilogy books
5. The Guardian
6. Mary Higgins Clark books
7. Christine Feehan books

F. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
1. The Princess Bride
2. Pretty Woman
3. Willie Wonka (the original)
4. Evita
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Sixteen Candles
7. Goonies

G. Seven people I want to join in, too.
I’ve been out of blog reading lately so I can not remember who has or has not done this! Consider yourself tagged if you have not already been *grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting list! The Princess Bride is may all time favorite movie!!

Mimi said...

Hi Kimberly! I enjoyed reading your list (mine will just bore you ;)...