Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Its time to get your crayons and your pencils!

Picture pages, picture pages.....time to do your picture pages, its time to get your crayons and your pencils! *whistling as I work*

I fear this song is going to be stuck in my head all day now.....

Anyways, I never showed the finished Baby Blanket that I made for my neice Abby for her 1st Birthday....I started it before she was born and it took my until I was literally pulling into the drive-way for the party to finish!

Next up is the cute Ornaments that I received from my Ornament Swap over at C'ville from Becky aka Crazzy Cow:
And last but not least, two cute pics of my neice Megan - one of he two of us together while I was in the US and the second one of her and my Mom making a banana cake together.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Twin grins - how pretty you both are :)
The knitted blanket is so lovely and the christmas ornaments are super cute!

Anita said...

I can't get enough of your work! The baby afghan is gorgeous!!

Pics are adorable, as are the ornaments from the swap!

Anonymous said...

Seems like just yesterday that I was making a cake with Megans mom, your sister Becky, at about the same age. Thanks for posting this one honey.
Love ya,
Mom