Monday, September 03, 2007

We all knew it was a fluke!

Yup, the sudden spurt of finished projects is over! I am back to my normal ways of starting several projects and working on 10 things at once, all getting a little bit accomplished, but none getting finished!

It is almost 11 pm at night, and I am just about to go home! Work is picking up again and it does not show any signs of slowing down. I really like both jobs as I am getting very different views between the two and different degrees of involvement. Today I was busy working on new files for the President and two of the VPs so I am getting my name out there and it seems like everyone knows who "Kimberly" is...I am not sure that is a good thing or not, but it keeps me busy.

Oh yeah, the projects. I am working on a Fat Bottom Bag in Pink Red Heart SS, a Larger than Life Bag using Coats Lyric Cotton (I love this stuff!!), a few Crazy Dishcloths, and finishing up the directions for the Weaved Hot Pad...procrastination big time on this one.

Is not blogger & the on-line crochet/knitting community great for "meeting" new people? I always love to see the comments from lurkers and the new people who stumble across my blog. I've recently started exchanging mails and blog comments with two new folks - one who found my blog via CPC my crazy stitch dishcloth, and the other who I found on the 25 Things For Charity blog. I would really suggest that you go and check out both of these 'new' blogs:

Kathy - a wonderful and generous crocheter who devotes her art to crocheting for charities, including the Emmazing Grace Foundation.

Next is Anita - another wonderful lady who is slowly working her way into the crocheting realm. Her latest mission is finding patterns & making soft toys for the wonderful day when she and her husband will gain a child in their lives.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Thanks for the shout out!