Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm singing the Fall Time Blues!

Okay, I know. I've been missing a lot. Not around, and when I am, I am not blogging much. Sorry! I've just not had the motivation - its been all I can do to keep crocheting, but since I have deadlines to meet I am trying to do at least that!

I am off this weekend to the UK to visit my friend Russ. We'll spend some time in London before heading up to Liverpool to watch a UK Football (soccer) match of Everton (his team) versus Newcastle (my team). Should be great fun! I am taking the Eurostar train over and going through the Chunnel under the English Channel - it takes just about 2.5 hours to get there. I'll come back on the Monday after spending the day shopping around London - I have a few things that I need to pick up there from favorite stores.

On the crochet front: I've finished all of the scrunchies for the swap - I really hope that Marnie likes them! I am almost finished with my ornaments for the ornament swap - I am adding in a few snowflakes and Christmas pineapple trees to the offerings which I need to finish up tonight hopefully. I finished my new scarf and am working on the hat to go along with it. A few little other odds and ends have been done, and I am half way done with the purse pattern I am testing... I can only work on it for so long at a time.

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

You're doing better than I am at blogging! I really need to get over to mine and post something. There's just been nothing going on in my life lately!

Anonymous said...

Keep at it Daughter, you know there are 24 hrs in a day and seven days in a week, so there's still time. That is IF sleep, food, work and a social life are not a priority then you will get it all done. :). Enjoy London, the soccor game your time with Russ(but not that much) and shopping. Taking any requests?? Love Ya

LinknKnits said...

Have fun in the UK!

Anonymous said...

ooooh London! Don't forget to buy a Chatsford tea pot and earl grey tea! Yummy stuff!