Friday, November 25, 2005

Upcoming arrival.......

Nah, I am not pregnant! But my younger sister is! Thats right folks, I am going to be an auntie yet again! There is a new bundle of joy due to arrive in the summer to my sister Denise and her husband Brian!

I found out yesterday but could not post about it in fear that my parents would read about it before they found out! Much to their dismay, I knew before they did!! My sister called me early yesterday to tell me the news and wish me Happy Thanksgiving. She did not tell my parents until later in the day when they went to her house for Thanksgiving! I just love being the first to know these things! *grin*

Congratulations Denise & Brian!!!

Oh crud-o-la! This means that I need to start crocheting baby things.....quickly! Okay, I know that I have until July, but cripes! So much to do already and now even more! Baby blankets - car carrier size and crib size.....a few sweaters / hats / mittens.......toys.....ooooooohhhhhh the possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

hi, i'm natalie said...

Congrats, Kimberly!!

As for crocheting baby items - when you are back the states you should try to check out Candi Jenson's books - Candy Babies and Candy Blankies - the patterns are so totally adorable.

sara said...

woot woot! congrats to you and parents to be.