Monday, November 24, 2008

Snowflakes keep a coming!

Everything melted that we got yesterday but its finally started back up again.  Nice big fat snowflakes are drifting past my window here at work.  Really pretty if you overlook the view of the wet train yard.  It will not stick though since it's too warm out still. =(
 
Being in the Christmas mood I cast on yesterday for a Santa face dishcloth in bright Christmas red.  The pattern is really cute and can be found here on Ravelry:
 
 
and here on the web:
 
 
This should be a fairly quick knit for me, but since I am working on 10 other things at the same time, who knows!
 
I'm planning a big thanksgiving dinner on Thursday with my fellow Americans here in Brussels.  My friend Te-Keisha has her mom coming in to visit this week and she's volunteered to make the Turkey which will help since we all have to work so dinner will be around 7 at night I think.  I'm bringing salad and desert.....still trying to decide what desert to make - perhaps apple pie, but I'll have to think about it.....if I had know I would have picked up premade crust and pumpkin at the Commissary last time I was there and made Pumpkin Pie! 
 
Okay, I must finish up a few things and then I am heading home!  Have a great week everyone!
 
 

No comments: