Monday, November 03, 2008

Pattern Testing Photo Shots

I've been testing several patterns for the Yahoo Holiday Mystery Gift group. Here are two that have been published recently so I can finally show my pictures!

First up is a Lace Cap in Rowan Kidsilk Haze. It came out larger than planned as I knit with kidsilk really loose.

Next up was a Mystery Knit which turned out to be a holder for Chapstick / Lipstick. I made up several and even added a keychain holder to one of them.


I was kinda busy this weekend - spent the time baking some - a yellow butter cake with Chocolate frosting and some Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - yummmy! I also found time to clean and pick up most of the apartment as well as going to dinner and drinks with friends.

I hope that everyone has a great week - I am in Belgium all this week so I should be able to find some time to blog more!

3 comments:

LG said...

What a great idea de Chapstick mini bag with the keychain holder!

Kathy said...

LOVE IT ALL.

Mimi said...

Cool projects! love it in green ;) I would like to make a similar lipstick/chapstick holder.