Tuesday, May 10, 2005

63 Squares Progress!

I have finally started in on my 63 Squares Afghan - after only having the book for over a month!! I will be putting together a Photo Album of my progess, and updating it with the new Squares as I finish them! As I am sure that you do not want to keep reading a blog that says "I completed another square.....I completed another square" I will update the high points of the work, and just include a link on the side bar to the current progress!

My secret pal from Crochetville sent me a cute card from the Lion Brand yarn site that is done in the american gothic style with lions for the farmers and crochet hook for the pitchfork - VERY cute!! She also mentioned to keep an eye out for a small package - yay! Thanks SP - you are awesome!

1 comment:

sara said...

I just got my yarn today. I can't wait to get started!