Friday, May 13, 2005

Package from my Secret Pal!

Oh yay! I received today a package from my Secret Pal from Crochetville! She is wonderful!! She sent to me 3 Sugar'n Cream cotton yarns in some great colors (I love them!!), a Sugar'n Cream project booklet with some great project ideas, the cutest little sparkley duck key chain, and a purple nail file with daisy flowers on it! She also included a nice little note in package! I was so very excited to receive the package - Chas (he sits next to me) was laughing and shaking his head at how excited I was to receive some yarn! He just does not understand!



Many thanks to my SP for this wonderfl package - you have brightened up my day enormously - what a great way to start the weekend! THANK YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! Glad you like it. :)