Sunday, May 01, 2005

Yay! It is May First!!

To begin, Happy May Day! Its also Happy First Day of Summer Secret Pals at Crochetville! I recieved a nice e-mail from my secret pal, along with a really cute e-Card with a Hula Girl on it - very cute! This is really going to be a lot of fun! I was out yesterday and picked up one or two things to send to the person I was assigned to be a Secret Pal to...this really is confusing! How do I keep the two seperate? :-) C'est la vie - you are all smart and will figure out who I am referring to!

I also picked up a few items that I remembered seeing on the RAOK lists, and will send those out as well this week - just need to find some time to make it to the Post Office!

Okay, back to the afghan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the email and the e-card! It was hard to pick which e-card to send you, so expect to get a few more so I can send all the cute ones I saw. :) And I'm having fun, too!

Jewels said...

Happy first of May to you as well! Sounds like it is starting off good for you.