Thursday, December 15, 2005

The countdown is on......

Well, we are just about under 24 hours now! In exactly 24 hours from the minute I am typing this I will be already sitting on the plane anxiously waiting to take of and go flying across the ocean to....Atlanta! Atlanta you ask with a funny question. Yes, I know Atlanta is miles from Michigan, but it was much more cost efficient to fly there and then fly up to Michigan than it was to fly to Chicago, New York or Washington DC first...I know, I checked! It adds just under 2 hours to my flight time, but the total 4 hours round trip saves me over 200 dollars....I am more than willing to sacrifice 4 hours for 50 per hour to stay in my pocket.....that means more Christmas presents and goodies that I can buy!

So I'll keep counting down the hours, minutes and seconds! And in 36 hours from now I will be pulling around the corner of my parents street and pulling into their driveway....oh wait, am I going home first or to my sisters to see the one person who thinks that Aunt Kim coming home is a bigger event than Santa Claus coming? Decisions, decisions! *grin*

12 comments:

sara said...

Have a great trip! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

That vehicle BEST be turning into 1812 Eloise BEFOR Shriley if you value a warm, cozy, inviting, spirited Christmas. "MY Daughter"
My Boy already knows you will be home on Friday BUT it will be late and we thats WE will be seeing him Saturday morning at BK. Just make sure you drive safely, as we have winter storm warnings with the always favorite lake effect snow thrown in. See you tomorrow Princess.

Deneen said...

Have a wonderful time! You seem so excited-even after the horrendously long plane ride!

Unknown said...

*hugs* safe travels dear!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe & fun trip! Happy Holidays to you & yours. :)

hi, i'm natalie said...

I wish you a safe and uneventful flight home!!

We should try very hard to get together while you'll be back here in MI...

LinknKnits said...

Have a very safe flight! If you end up bored in the Ann Arbor area, let me know! :-)

Mimi said...

Have a nice a safe trip! Happy Holidays!

Jenny Moore said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip back to the states! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hi honey, Munchkins are waiting for you or maybe I should say 1 Munchkin and 1 Blue Smurf!! Megans face is still blue. Andrew keeps say his Aunt Kim will be home tomorrow. Please be careful and have a safe trip--take it easy driving from GR.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Have a safe trip!

LG said...

Have a nice trip! Buen viaje!