Sunday, December 18, 2005

I've arrived!!!

Greetings from the snow filled wintery wonderland of Michigan!

I arrived in last night and so far no signs of jet lag.....aside from waking up several times and forcing myself to keep sleeping until about 5:30 this morning when I said "to heck with it" and got up and started unpacking!

Many thanks to everyone who has sent me little elf droppings! The generosity has left me speechless! I will be posting proper thank yous as soon as I am able, but right now I am on my way to a sleepover party at my sisters....my nephew Andrew told me this morning that I HAD to come over and that he would sleep on the floor so I could sleep in the bed!

Talk to you all soon - I promise!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Glad you made it safe and dound!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a safe trip! Enjoy!

Jenny Moore said...

Woohoow! Glad you made it home safe and sound!

LG said...

Enjoy the family!!!

Jewels said...

Welcome home...enjoy the holidays with your family!