Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of my friends and family!

Our snow has almost totally melted since I got home, but there is just a little bit sticking around to make it a semi-white Christmas!!

I've been busy running around trying to do everything I could....I finished my shopping up yesterday on Christmas eve! I thought that I was insane to go to the shopping mall yesterday, but it was actually almost empty and Izipped through th estores and lines....hmmm....perhaps I should wait until the last minute every year! lol

Okay, I am off to spiffy myself up for the upcoming days events and festivities! I hope that everyone had a wonderful and joyous Christmas!!

All the best to you and yours for the upcoming new year!!
Kimberly

13 comments:

Vera said...

Merry Christmas to you. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

merry christmas!!! how's it feel to be back in Michigan???!!!

Anonymous said...

thankyou for a nice Christmas Daughter. your visti as always is way to short and too fast. good things come to an end to quickly for us my Princess.

Deb said...

Hi Kimberly, hope you're enjoying time with your family!

Marvie said...

Just dropped by to wish you a Happy New Year!

LG said...

May health, happiness and good times greet you each day of the new year! Happy 2006 Kimberly from your argentine friend!

Mimi said...

Happy New Year, Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

Well Daughter I guess YOUR Leaving on Jet Plane and I can't wait til you come back. Oh Daugher we hate to see you go. hope you have a great and uneventful flight. By the way can we say Tea Strainer as the one sitting here on the cupboard?? Sorry :( thankyou for a wonderful visit and see you in March in Orlando.
Love Always
DAD

Jewels said...

Happy New Year to you Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

Time for a Blog update my Daughter. Yes? No?? these are old and last years news.

Anonymous said...

YES KIMBERLY where R YOU?? The bloggers of the world are awaiting to hear from thee. :). Guess who Princess

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly, Holiday Vacation is over, your back in Belguim, time to let everyone know your ok and back to blogging. p.s. still no snow in Muskegon in mid 40's this week.

Anonymous said...

News flash---NO SNOW in Muskegon YET!!!!! Here it is half way thru Jan and no snow since you got home Dec 17th!! The grass is green! Just makes Florida that much closer for us. Hope you had a great time with Kim in Zurich.