Friday, December 09, 2005

Holiday Fun and Games

Seen on Amy's Blog


Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


Oh goodness....I can only imagine what the 577 bad entries are for...actually I have a very good idea about a few of them!


Christmas Naughty or Nice List

I am on the The Nice List

After checking the North Pole database I had :

2,008 nice entries
577 naughty entries
Check your name on the Christmas Naughty or Nice List at JokesUnlimited.com


Hey! Mind out of the gutter folks! My bad entries are for my road rage swearing while driving.....I learned from my momma and she ranks right up their with the best of them! Good thing that I don't drive much, or that number would be a LOT higher!! *grin*

More to be added later once I am home and not being blocked by work from accessing the Quizilla web site!

No comments: