Friday, December 02, 2005

Picture Update....volume one

Here are a few pictures of recent items - sorry that there are no London pictures yet, I will post some soon I promise! With not being able to see pictures at work anymore, posting them on my lunch break is no longer possible!




Here is a Thread Pineapple Bell that I did recently - the pattern worked up fairly easy with my only issue being starching! I did not have any small dixie cups so I improvised, and will probably re-do it once I am back in the US anyhow!



Next up is the scarf set that I made for my neice. It is in a fun fur purple with silver sparkles in it - I made a cabbage patch scarf to go along with it!




And finally is my Christmas Tea Calendar! I start drinking it last night...lets just say that day one was Yuck! It had cocoa, black pepper, ginger, cardomon (??), and a few other spices in it. I really did not read the package (in french) too well until I was talking on the phone a few minutes ago with my mom and I realized that it was supposed to be drank with milk....will try it again when I am back in the US (each day has 2 servings) to see if that improves it at all!

Have a great day everyone!!

10 comments:

Mimi said...

Your niece will fall in love with that scarf!... I made a fur scarf too using 2 balls of fun fur, its a little thin, but I love it and would not give it away except if my younger sis wants it:)

Anonymous said...

nice job on the scarf, I'm sure she will like it as will her cabbage patch doll. What is the object of a Christmas Tea Calendar?? never heard of one. By the way did you know knitting and crocheting is not for old people any more. Send you and article in last nights paper. smile Princess.

Kimberly said...

The Christmas Tea calendar is an advent calendar Dad - each day there is a different tea to drink until Christmas.

My neice, btw, is 2 years old and very girly girly and into pinks and purples and pretty things....a complete opposite of her rough and tumble older brother!

LadyLinoleum said...

Love, love, love the pineapple thimble!

Scarf set is cool too...

Fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love the pineapple bell! I'm going to have to search for a pattern. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf set! Your niece will love it and the matching scarf for her doll. Gorgeous thimble; came out great!

hi, i'm natalie said...

Wow, neat bell!

Jenny Moore said...

That bell is really neat. One of these days I'll actually sit down and make thread ornaments! Somehow my eyes and wrist don't like the steel hooks, though. Ah well, I guess practice makes perfect! Maybe next year I'll have a few that turn out nice enough to hang on my tree...

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »