5 Things I Miss From Childhood
I was tagged last week by Misfit who had been tagged by Lori who is now back in the hospital - get better soon!! I was also tagged on the same day by Sara who had been tagged by Jessi who had been the one who tagged Lori who tagged Misfit who tagged me.....see a trend here? :) LOL
I am supposed to tag a few other people to do this next.....hmmm....its hard to find someone who has not already been tagged! I choose Karen, Veronica and Heather If you've been tagged and I missed it...sorry! If meme's are not your thing, or this one just isn't, thats fine by me!
If you want to participate the chain-letter part works like this: remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; just check to make sure the links are still attached if you copy n' paste.
1) Yarns and Musings
2) Addicted To Crochet
3) Home Burrough
4) Where is she now?
5) City of Crochet
1) Yarn Obsession
2) Yarns and Musings
3) Addicted To Crochet
4) Crochet All Day
5) City of Crochet
Rather confusing this post so far eh?
5 Things I Miss From Childhood for Sara:
1. Backyard games - Red Rover, Mother May I, Red Light Green Light, Statue Tag, Cartoon Tag, Leaf Houses, Marbles.....
2. Going "Duke Driving" with my Dad on the dirt road behind McDonalds (Yes, as in the Dukes of Hazzard - Yeee Haaw!!!)
3. Sledding, snowball fights, building snowmen and then going in for Hot Chocolate
4. The never-ending summers
5 Things I Miss From Childhood for Misfit:
1. Going up north to find and tag the perfect Christmas tree....then having to go back and find that tree once again when it started snowing!
2. Saturday Morning Cartoons
3. Waking up early to watch Tom & Jerry and hearing my Dad say "Fee Fi Fo Fum...whos knocking on my door with a Rum Pum Pum" when I knocked on the bathroom door to let him know I was awake
4. Frog Hunting (has anyone figured out yet that I was a bit of a Tom-Boy?)
5. Sunday afternoons fighting for the sunny spot on the carpet in the living room
As was pointed out, since I was tagged twice and had two lists of people, I should have two lists, so I've added a second....the first one was hard enough, but I managed to do it!