Monday, August 01, 2005

Stash Flash!!!

Well since I've started my crochet and knitting habit in December, I've suddenly seen a decrease in storage space in my apartment! Why you ask? The answer is simple...its been taken over by yarn, yarn and oh yeah, more yarn!!

I started to take pictures, realized I forgot the yarn I bought last week...okay added it in. Wait - wheres the yarn from my summer secret pal, threw that in. Then of course I had to add my newly received package from the Sea of Yarn swap. Which of course called for a total re-organisation of my yarn. Which caused me to realize I was missing all of the yarn from my current WIPs...lets just say an hour later I was taking pictures again, and as I sit here typing, I see at least 4 things of yarn I missed in the pics! I don't have a yarn problem...honest, I don't!! :-D

Heres the pics (all are click-able for bigger views!) :

Stash My Stash - need more totes
Thread Thread Thread and more thread
Acrylic 1 Acrylic 2 Acyrlics
Cotton Galore Fun Fur My Cotton & Fun Fur
WIPs and Size 5 Recent Size 5 purchase & WIP Bags

Do I dare say that this is not all? I also have a "small" yarn stash developing in the US at my parents house...thread, cottons, acrylics and more all purchased via e-bay or during my last trip to the States!

7 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

I have to say, that is some stash! You go girl! I am not going to show you mine because it is simply embarrasing. You've no idea how many boxes and bins I moved to the new house. Suffice it to say, my stash has its own room.

Summerysmile said...

What a lovely stash you have!

Anonymous said...

Now I know what NOT to send you for Autumn Secret Pals! LOL. My yarn stash is the same. And it keeps turning up in weird places! But, I just can't help myself and when I see something I have to have, I get it. Even if I have no clue what to use that yarn for!

Hope you're looking forward to another great three months of Secret Pal-dom!

Faith said...

Wow that is some stash!! You have some intriguing looking stuff there!!

Oslofia said...

Hi Kimberly,

Ohhhh..like your stash!!! I've been on a vacation to Norway...big wool nation. I'll post my stash on my blog in a couple of days =)

Deb said...

Man, what a stash!!!! I thought my one bag qualified. NOT. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»