Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sheer boredom = random quizzes

Extra, Extra! Read All About it! Sheer boredom results in finding random quizzes to take!

Well, They got the travelling part right! * grin *

Your Hair Should Be Pink

Hyper, insane, and a boatload of fun.
You're a traveling party that everyone loves to follow.


I think that this one is actually fairly correct for me! Well, I don’t always say whats on my mind…I hold too much inside at times and I hate to say “No” to anyone, even if inside I am screaming with frustration on how I would get everything finished in time!

How You Life Your Life

You have a good sense of self control and hate to show weakness.
You say whatever is on your mind. Other people's reactions don't phase you.
You're open to new people and friends, which makes you a pretty popular person.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.


* Giggle * Just wrong……enough said! LOL

Your Outrageous Name is:

Betty Humpter


Hmm…I was indeed the second born, and I am an accountant…

You Are Likely a Second Born

At your darkest moments, you feel inadequate.
At work and school. you do best when you're evaluating.
When you love someone, you offer them constructive criticism.

In friendship, you tend to give a lot of feedback - positive and negative.
Your ideal careers are: accounting, banking, art, carpentry, decorating, teaching, and writing novels.
You will leave your mark on the world with art and creative projects.

No comments: