Well now, I am sure that ALL of you have wanted to know about little ole moi! Over a process of several weeks (I'm really slow) I have compiled a list of 100 different (at least I hope I managed to make each one different with no repeats) little factoids about moi! Have you ever actually sat down and tried to write 100 things about yourself? Not as easy as it sounds let me tell you!
Here is the link to my list: http://landofkimberly.blogspot.com/2006/02/100-things-about-me.html
Some of the highlights in case you don't feel like clicking over to view it:
15. I sang in the Miss Michigan pageant (not as a contestant)
19. It is impossible for me to roll my tongue
36. I was a tour guide on Mackinac Island
38. I had never left the US beside Canada before I moved to Ireland
51. I can not sing in tune
68. My knuckles and knees are scarred from flipping over the handle bars of my bike
78. I have gone deep-sea fishing off the Florida Keys
87. I dream of someday living on a ranch / farm in the western part of the US
100. My favorite quote: “Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends” (choose wrong and you can’t blame fate!)
Notice anything odd and contradictory about two of the entries above? That's right!!! I can not sing in tune and yet I sang in the Miss Michigan Pageant! Go figure LOL! Actually I was part of a group of about 15 Girl Scouts who sang along with the previous years winner a song call "We Change The World" it was great fun and very exciting to be up on the stage looking out at all of the audience!