The City of Crochet

Crocheting...an escape from everyday life in Europe as I face the perils of yarn shopping in a foreign country and dealing with all of the crazy looks I get for crocheting & knitting on the public transportation system.

[100 Things] [Places to Visit] Check out our Frappr!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Seeing gold......

I am seeing gold folks! Between yesterday and today I have finished both of my challenges!
Image hosting by Photobucket
My doily was finished yesterday. Here it is in all of its glory:
Image hosting by Photobucket


As for my knitted French Market Bag, it is currently in the washer being subjected to the whims of the felting powers that be! My fingers are crossed and I am praying for no tears when I pull it out! *grin*

Image hosting by Photobucket

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home