Monday, September 05, 2005

First wacky search results

For months I've read about the search terms that others have had people use to find their blog. Mine so far have all been normal, boring ones - "Crochet Blog" "Crochet Patterns" " Easy Crochet".....nothing exciting or even close to news worthy.

Someone found their way to my blog via a search for "miss hot a$$" Huh? First, why are they searching for that, and second, how the heck did that lead to my blog??? I mean, don't get me wrong, my butt, while a little bit round, is cute, but I would not call it hot....I did mention the little bit round no? :D

So that was my exciting morning....reading my referral page!

Will post pictures of the beer festivities later today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I wonder what kind of searches would bring up my webpage...

~SP