Friday, September 23, 2005

They are Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! My parents have arrived!! Woo hoo!!!!! :)

And they brought presents!! They brought me some yummy fudge and also, my mom is the bestest mother of all out there!! Lookie what she brought over for me (she even had it wrapped!!):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Do you know how excited I am to have this??? (Thanks Momma!! I love you!!)

Okay, they are sleeping still, so I think that it is about time that I go home and wake them up! I picked them up at the airport this morning, took them to my apartment, then to the train station so they could grab subs for lunch and then I can into work! We are off for Paris on Sunday - will take pictures!!!

On a sad note, I said goodbye to my co-worker Brad and his family today. I am so very sad to see them moving back to America. The upside though is that they will be in the Chicago land area and little Natalie (she is 3) is already looking forward to Kimberly moving to America after Christmas so she can show me her new house and of course come and see my new house!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Have a fabulous time!

And I'm so jealous - I don't even have the calendar yet! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't have the calendar yet either. No fair! Have fun with your parents!

~SP

CraftyCritter said...

Hi there Kimberly's parental units!
I love that calendar! I look it over often...now to make something from it!

Have fun with the folks Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

Aw! So glad you have your folks there. Have a blast in Paris, I'm jealous! Looking forward to the pics!