Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wow.....an actual Finished Object!

I bet y'all were wondering if I was actually crocheting at all anymore! It seems like forever since I've actually finished something other than a square or something for my Secret Pal (not showing because she just might read my blog!)

I've been fascinated lately by the look of the pineapple motif, and have been playing around with the idea of actually attempting a pineapple tablecloth (eek, I know!) Well, I decided to start small and on the tram this week I've been working on The Petite Pineapply Doily by Priscilla Hewitt. Here is is in all of its 7.75 inches of glory:



It is click-able for a larger picture. It feels so nice to finally have a finished object! Next, on to a slightly more difficult doily from the booklet that Vera sent to me!

6 comments:

Deneen said...

It's gorgeous. And yes, I did wonder if you were crocheting or just traveling across Europe and taunting us!

CraftyCritter said...

WTG Kimberly! That's gorgeous~

Anonymous said...

That doily is gorgeous! Congrats! I'm terrified to try that kind of stuff...

~SP

Divaborn said...

Beautiful!!! Love it!!

Deb said...

Love your doily, Kimberly!

LadyLinoleum said...

The pineapple pattern is one of my all time faves. It reminds me so much of my grandmother who was my fiber guru since birth pretty much. Anyway, it looks great girlie!