Monday, September 19, 2005

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho...its off to Zurich we go

Well, today was my trip to Zurich....even more exciting than Milan......I was privileged this time to see the airport, office and airport. What a trip eh? I've been to Zurich before 3 years back and stayed there for 2 weeks, so I do not mind the quick trip, although getting up at 5 am to go to the airport at 5:45 stinks!!! I am NOT a morning person!

My meeting went really well - the President was really happy with the results that we are showing and wants us to focus on automating my reporting package and setting it up so that it can be used for the other product lines. Its not an easy process, so hopefully I will be able to do that!

The nice upside to having to take two flight today is this:



Yup, I crocheted on the plane! I still need to tie in the ends, but wanted to show you my progress today. This brings my squares up to a grand total now of 25 finished squares and 3 half way done (see picture above) so I still need to do 8.5 squares (the 3 half I counted as 1.5 finished) I just might finish these after all!

Thanks everyone for the comments on the Ben / Avni situation. I will be really super careful if I decide to see him again. And Heather - Kitten?????? Could you not have picked a better name - I am not exactly "Kitten" like material....although I do have claws at times LOL

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice squares!

And congrats on the meeting going well. It's so nice when that happens!

Anonymous said...

Glad the meeting went well! Must be kinda cool to take a day to go to a meeting in another country. Can't do that all too well out here!

Squares look great too! I gotta get my butt in gear and get some done. Should be doing a little everday after work, but I have other projects I would rather be working on... Thank goodness we have another month!

~SP