Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Blogger Shout Outs

Since finding my way to Crochetville and the wonderful Blogs, I've met so many talented and wonderful individuals! They make me laugh, cry, cringe, go Eeeewww and cheer each and every one of them on!

While I have links to many of them floating around my page, I would like to introduce you to a few of my favorites - take the time to go and check out their blogs - it is well worth the time and effort! In random order (I would never want to play favorites - every blog is special and unique!!)

- Misfit's Blog A talented Crocheter from India - check out her gorgeous sunset pictures! And don't forget to vote in her current pole!!

- Heather's Blog Yet another talented crocheter...this one from the exotic locale of Iowa (Which will be added to my places to visit list!! lol) Rants and raves and general takes on life....all this from a lady who has a pony named Peter Dragon! :)

- Celeste's Blog Highly amusing, a talented designer (she won 3rd place in the Stitch Diva Contest for Flowers) and even shares her Engrish sightings!

- Cordelia's Blog In her words - Daily ramblings of living, loving, crafting, critters, and of course rants! Gotta love those rants! And check out her animals - oh so cute!

- Sara's Blog A wonderful talented person who has started the Hooked Project

- Debs Blog Another beginner crocheter who has a wonderful sense of humor!

- Ro's Blog A super talented crocheter who has a heart of gold as she helps out others via her site Project Sherwood Take some time to read, sit back, crochet a hat or blankie and help out a wonderful cause via One Small Thing

- Regina's Blog An extremely gifted crocheter who has a wild and wonderful sense of humor! Take the time to find out about her Vegetable Liberation Army. Best of all - her favorite SoM song is the Goat Herder Song!! "High on a hill was a lonely goatherd Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo"

Just a sampling of my daily reads - for more wonderful bloggers - Check out the Blog list on the bottom right and the Rolling Blog Buttons!

(Can you tell that I was so excited about my Package from Jessica last night that I had not time to get any Crocheting done?? Don't forget to check out her blog too!! I am looking forward to reading it in the future!)

3 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

Including you as a blogger to not miss Kimberly!

Yep, ALL of you guys are my daily reads!

Karla said...

Love reading your blog!

Celeste said...

OMG, aren't YOU the sweetest! (blushes) Thank you so much for your kind words!

I'm the one that makes you go "Ewwwww" I bet?

; )