Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Merci Beaucoup Mon Amis!

I need to say a big thank you to everyone who sent me Birthday wishes yesterday - it really meant a lot to me and helped make my day so much brighter! Merci Beaucoup!

I received my parents package at work - was I ever surprised by all of the goodies in it! As long as my teeth do not rot out from the chocolate and candy, I should be doing good! Here's peek at the package they sent - before and after I unwrapped it!
Wrapped Unwrapped


I also received a RAOK yesterday that was sitting on my desk when I got to work - perfect timing!!
RAOK #2


I also owe a belated thank-you to Vera who sent me a wonderful little gift. A while back Vera announced that I had been the 800th person to comment on her blog! As such, she was going to send me a little something! Here is what she sent:
Gift from Vera Veras Doilies


Many thanks to everyone!!
*hugs*
Kimberly

4 comments:

Vera said...

Glad you like the gift. I hope that you will continue crocheting with thread.

BTW, Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Ulla said...

Beautiful gifts and happy birthday
Ulla in the north of Sweden

sara said...

Darn! Well here's a late "Bonne Anniversaire" (is that close enough?)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Aqua hot tub whirlpool washers repair in san diego Acura hartford connecticut Children and divorce statistics mesotherapy costqsrc 0o 0 Comparison domain name reseller