Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Snowflakes in July CAL

Snowflakes in July Along

Today marks my first day of participating in the Snowflakes in July Crochet Along over at Crochetville. It officially started yesterday, but I was not around to pick up my hooks and thread, so today was my first attempt! I've finished one regular size Snowflake tonight and one miniature snowflake!

(I will post pictures as soon as they finish drying and I can snap a good picture of them - they are currently on my makeshift blocking board (old ironing board cover). )

The regular Snowflake I made with size 10 Coats Aida thread in a light peach color.

The miniature Snowflake was made with DMC Babylo White Size 10 thread.

I am enjoying both threads (are they available in the US???) Both seem to be a better quality thread than I have used in the past! I am looking forward to making more snowflakes with these threads, as well as a doily or two....once the CAL is over of course! :)

1 comment:

CraftyCritter said...

Im ready for the snowflakes now!
::::Hops from foot to foot::::

I can't wait to see!!!!!