Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A HUGE MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!!!!

I just have to say a huge thank you to my awesome and wonderful Secret Pal from the Summer Secret Pal at Crochetville! During the whole time she has been super wonderful - sending notes, postcards, e-mails and e-cards, several wonderful mailings and now to top it off - her "piece de resistence"!

As I was leaving work (after posting about the Thank Yous in an earlier post today....must have know that I was going to have to send one out tonight) I walked past the receptionist who said "Your Package is Here" huh? I did not bother checking my voicemails on my phone this afternoon (avoiding having more work thrown at me) so I missed her message about needing to pick up a package! Well I am sooooo glad that she caught me - I could not wait to get home and open up the box! I even thought about opening it up on the tram ride home, but I resisted temptation and had a HUGE surprise when I got home and opened the box!

Inside my reveal package / early birthday gift were these wonderful items:
Summer Secret Pal


poncho SP Pkg SP Pkg 2


My lovely Secret Pal sent me a box full of goodies! She sent me a wonderful Poncho made with silk in black and white which I LOVE!! She also sent me some Bernat Frenzy, Caron Jewel Box (can not wait to make a scarf with this) and Cream Luster Sheen. A bunch of pattern sheets (perfect! I did not have any of them!!), some letter "K" stickie notes, a family photo album (perfect for my purse!!) A stash of American chocolate & gum (the crunch bar did not last long after the picture was taken), A cro-hook and a size H afghan hook, a daisy flower patch, instructions for thread birdhouse pins, some DMC flower thread (love the colors) and some Eternal Silk threads (ooohhh so soft!!) an easy Kintting magazine (perfect as I am still in the learning phase!!) and last, but not least, a cute birthday card with butterflys and a postcard from Columbus Ohio!!

Thanks you Secret Pal! You are the bestest! I am sure that everyone is dying to know who such an awesome and wonderful Pal is (I had not a clue by the way, and to think I even signed up for your CAL - were you laughing at that one?) To answer the burning question that everyone else is wondering, the best summer secret pal EVER is none other than Jessica aka kusine! Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart - this has meant the world to me!

Ps - I'm wearing my poncho aright now - I really love it!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hee hee hee! I'm so glad you liked it and that you had no idea it was me. :) I can't believe how fast the box got there - I only sent it last Saturday! It was a lot of fun being your secret pal!

(And I only laughed a little when you joined the Amigurumi-Along, I promise. :)

Kimberly said...

Only a little? :)

Jessica said...

I really wanted to send back an email that said "OMG! That is so cool! I'm your secret pal and you don't even know it and you're joining up! That is just so cool!!" :)

So yeah, only a little. :)

Karla said...

What a wonderful Reveal Package you received! I haven't received anything from my SP short of ecards so I'm loving looking at everyone's pictures of their goodies.