Friday, July 22, 2005

Wow...what a surprise...and WHAT???

First, please note that the subject title was said with extreme irony! I saw a blogthing on Misfit's blog, so away I went to check it out.....heres my version -

You Should Learn French

C'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.
You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...


Are y'all surprised with that one? LOL - I think I got the learning french down pat! Oui, je parle français mon amis! The man at the chocolate shop this morning said that I spoke it very well! Woo hoo! :)

Celeste - I thought of you when I passed one of the Beer stores (yes we have stores for only beer here - with 800+ kinds, its...well....needed!) and they had a huge display in the window for Chimay - I wish that I had had my camera!

Second - I saw this on Sara's Blog - and her comment to her result was "WTF" my comment upon the first reading was "Huh? A what?"

In a Past Life...

You Were: An Obese Executor of Sacrifices.

Where You Lived: Ireland.

How You Died: Suicide.


What exactly IS an Obese Executor of Sacrifices??????? Why obese? Why suicide? I need more information here folks! Why did I kill myself? Was my job that horrible? Anyways - how the heck does someone get a job as an executor of sacrifices...what are the job requirements? Did I need prior experience? Sheesh - talk about leaving some unanswered questions in my mind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...I was an Obese Executor of Sacrifices too, but I lived in Mexico & died by decapitation.

Go figure.

Celeste said...

I was an ALBINO Executor of Sacrifices and lived and died by decapitation in Turkey.

Also, I should learn Japanese.

Happy Birthday, Kimberly! I'm sorry I missed it - was away having fun. I'll see if I can make it up to you! xoxo

sara said...

I"m wondering how many choices this random generator had. There seems to be many decapitations and fat people?

Can you imagine the interviews for these jobs?

"So, what makes you more capable than other Executors?"
"What are your strengths?"
"What are your weaknesses?"