Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blogging Personality Test......

The saga of the Blogging Personality test……my introduction to the BPT began when I read about it on Sara’s blog who had gotten it from Kari’s. Put a note in my mental to-do list and carried on with my day. I then read it on Ro’s blog and then on Misfits blog (and they both got it off of the Kari-Sara link). And that my friends is when I deduced that Professor Plum had killed Mister Boddy in the Library with the candle..err…umm…wrong game – heres my answer to my BPT:

Your Blogging Type is Pensive and Philosophical
You blog like no one else is reading...
You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose.
Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily.
But if they disagree with once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!


Do you agree? I’m not so sure on all of it – some yes – i.e. the long-windedness and the befriending…but pulling from my blogroll for disagreeing with me?? The City of Crochet is a democratic society and not a dictatorship! No one ever goes missing in the night, unexplained accidents happening, no planning of terrorist style attacks on vegetables (it wasn’t me…but the question is still out there…who tried to do the veggies in??) So please, feel free to disagree with little old moi!

Psst - I got something in the mail today at work....will post about it when I get home tonight and can take a picture...it was totally unexpected....this person deserves some huge hugs...as a hint, the postmark was from Texas but the return address was from....me?!?!? I can not hug myself....but be assured that mental hugs are going out to this person...whomever she may be! :)

2 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

I tried that blogger personality quiz and I dunno. Seemed a little off for me. Maybe I am a little off...LOL.

Who do you think tried to "off" the veggies?

Kimberly said...

Ooooh! I just don't know! An evil mind thats for sure! Perhaps the Moldy Loaf....mad because he got tossed for a little bit of veggie funghi growing on him? I do not come in close contact with this type of diabolic minds to understand them, but they must be stopped! Its an outrage I tell you!! (Just a thought - Was it an inside job?? Did the new guy Gary infiltrate to bring the VLA down?? I hope not!!)