Monday, July 11, 2005

Enough said......

Brussels has a love affair with their pets - they are allowed everywhere! I've even seen one lady in a restaurant place her dog on the seat next to her and order a meal for it! With a large number of dogs in a city along with rude and inconsiderate owners, there tends to be a lot of miniature "road apples" everywhere you walk! Thankfully I learned well during my summers working on Mackinac Island to avoid suspicious looking piles on the sidewalk and streets! I just have to share this funny doggie sign with you that I found (and then bought) during my trip to the Hardware store on Saturday (I bought the items I need to create a little something for Regina's VLA over at MonsterCrochet)

Doggie Sign

1 comment:

LadyLinoleum said...

The veggies are rubbing their leaves together in anticipation...