Sunday, July 17, 2005

What does my birthday mean????

While doing my daily reading of blogs, I read on Cordelia's blog another blog quiz, this one about birthdays. I had to try it out, so away I went and here is what is said about little ole moi's birthdate:






Your Birthdate: July 25

Your birth on the 25th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects.

You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details.

Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible.


Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.

This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.

In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.

You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions.


To analyze the above:

--- Special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects. Okay, I am an accountant with a computer science background working on data retrieval and analysis from the various computer systems in the company...I think that this qualifies for this one.

--- Perfectionist and a stickler for details. Yup, read above.

--- Thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible. Not sure about the rational part (I do tend to be irrational at times...but usually for a good reason) otherwise, yup thats me again

--- Feelings may run deep, but not likely to show. Depends on who its with - I am extremely open with my feelings - especially with family and friends....only time that this is true, is in regards to relationships I've been in....one specific individual comes to mind - not even sure if he knows now how much I care for him.

--- A private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible. Nope, my life is an open book in almost every aspect. I can be very inflexible if I feel that I am right...but show me or explain why I'm not and I am more than willing to consider bending

--- In friendships you are very cautious and reserved. Almost - I tend to make lots of friends and acquantances very easily and often. I do not make true deep friendships easily or lightly, but once I do, its for the long haul come good or bad.

--- Inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions. Another yuppers - I love using my computer background and knowledge at work to get the data that I need....if I think about it long enough I can usually find the key to persuade the computers to cough up the data that I need!

No comments: